‘ Rory and his team at QuizWizards were fantastic at helping us to engage with both Everton and Villa fans through an online quiz for our ‘Cazoo Football Derby’ match earlier this year. The attention to detail and level of service by QuizWizards was second to none, and we were delighted with the results. We look forward to working with them again soon in the future’ 

Becky Hampton-Smith
Sponsorship Manager at Cazoo

 

Trusted By

Worked with our client; Avery Dennison, who presented the trivia element for the Premier League’s global Hall of Fame campaign in April / May 2021, with 1,000’s of fans around the world taking part.
Proud to have worked with Avery Dennison, who presented the trivia element for the Premier League’s global Hall of Fame campaign in April / May 2021, with 1,000’s of fans around the world taking part
In a unique fan engagement event, Cazoo gave away a £10,000 car in the 2 hours leading up to the Everton – Aston Villa game on May 13th 2021, with 1,000’s of fans taking part and hugely valuable zero party data captured
We helped the Fiesta Bowl drive engagement to die-hard College Football fans across the US, in the run up to the annual game in Phoenix, generating high levels of engagement and valuable zero party player data.
FANDUEL
We worked with DSM as part of the Premier League’s global Hall of Fame campaign in April / May 2021, presented by Avery Dennison
Our 3rd year working on the iconic nationwide Credit Union Schools Quiz, with over 20,000 entrants taking part in 2021, driving massive traffic to their website, encouraging parents to re-engage with their local Credit Union.
We delivered a quiz campaign that helped Hello Fresh understand what audience sentiment was around their brand, pushed out via display advertisements in a programmatic buy, to 1,000’s of users
English League One football club; Wycombe Wanderers, have been engaging their fans regularly throughout the season using our quiz software
We worked with Millwall and Wycombe Wanderers in a unique quiz activation, pitting both sets of fans against each other ahead of their big game, helping both teams capture valuable player data.
In a unique fan engagement event, Everton’s main sponsor; Cazoo, gave away a £10,000 car in the 2 hours leading up to the Everton – Aston Villa game on May 13th 2021, with 1,000’s of fans taking part
In a unique fan engagement event, Aston Villa’s main partner and shirt sponsor; Cazoo, gave away a £10,000 car in the 2 hours leading up to the Everton – Aston Villa game on May 13th 2021, with 1,000’s of fans taking part
Daily Mail Australia
Worked on several campaigns with the Inspired Thinking Group, helping their clients gather valuable zero party data on their users, allowing them to retarget users with personalized communications.
We developed a custom build for Core’s client, The Credit Union of Ireland, allowing their audience to reconnect through a retro styled quiz of nostalgia and pure fun

“In order to connect with the thousands of people who had taken part in the Credit Union Schools Quiz in the nineties and noughties, we worked with QuizWizards to develop a retro Credit ReUnion Quiz. The online quiz proved extremely successful, with very high levels of engagement and interaction amongst the target audience”

K McDonnell, Marketing and Press Officer, Irish League of Credit Unions

“Rory and his Quiz Wizards team offer a powerful competition platform for driving engagement and earned reach. It was the perfect fit for our Credit Union Schools Quiz campaign – allowing us to reconnect through nostalgia and pure fun! A custom build, Rory always went to the extra mile in delivering for us”

Rob Shine, Content Director, Core Media, Dublin
icon-phone

Clever Gamification

Clever gamification guarantees an average of 3 – 5 minutes of quality engagement in our immersive video and image-based quizzes. Prizes. Fast Scoring. Leaderboards. Bonus points for Social Sharing.

icon-interact

Real Time Interaction

QuizWizards quizzes achieve 95% quiz completion rates with over 60% registering to have a chance of winning, 40% clicking on the post-quiz call to action and over 30% sharing their results socially.

icon-bulb

Intelligent Insights

Capture valuable GDPR compliant zero-party data and insights including players name, email, age, gender, location, IP address, device stats, question and answer insights, advert and social sharing clicks.

Create your own instant game

in 4 simple steps

Learn how it works

User Engagement Delivered Across Multiple Platforms

QuizWizards quizzes are fully customizable and can be delivered to audiences in multiple ways across digital, social and paid advertising including deployment as a rich media unit within a programmatic ad.

Learn about our Platform